Special Needs Bus Aide – Shelby Eastern Schools is looking for a Special needs bus driver aid. Part time Monday through Friday – 3 times a day between 6:30 am to 4 pm. Between 26 and 29 hours per week. Pay is $10.80 per hour. Complete the Support Staff Application below.
Title I Assistant at Waldron Elementary School – please apply at http://www.teachers-teachers.com/referral/shelby-easternschool/job/title-i-assistant-632628 (job seeker accounts are free)
Substitute Teacher/AIDE – Always open; see below for information
Shelby Eastern is always accepting individuals who wish to become a substitute teacher or substitute Title I Aide. Sub Compensation and Helpful Tips
To Become a Substitute:
- Obtain a Substitute License through the state at https:/license.doe.in.gov/ (or a current teacher’s license)
- Fill out Shelby Easter’s Substitute Application and all employment papers.
- Complete Criminal History Background or provide a copy of one that has been done within the last five years. Safe Hiring Back Check Directions https://secure.safehiringsolutions.com/app.cfm?id=59D9D930-B7CC-4E86-BBE4-09B0963C1579
- Turn in all paperwork to Central Office at 2451 N 600 E. Shelbyville IN.
- The Substitute Caller will call you to get details about your subbing preferences and contact methods.
General Employment Forms for all jobs: Please follow this checklist for all employee paperwork that Central Office needs for new hires Employment Application Checklist
Criminal History Background or provide a copy of one that has been done within the last five years. Safe Hiring Back Check Directions https://secure.safehiringsolutions.com/app.cfm?id=59D9D930-B7CC-4E86-BBE4-09B0963C1579